Thank You, Columbus: A Pre-Midterm Ode
By Joey Seara and Ferny Cordal
The holidays are in full effect now with Thanksgiving behind us, midterms eminent, and Christmas just a few weeks away. With that being said, we decided to take a look at what we are thankful for here at Columbus, partially to realize how lucky we are, and partially to prevent midterm reviews.
- AP Curves
- Late entry when it’s raining
- Josh Cantor’s youthfulness yet aged wisdom
- “Walk-a-thon Holidays”
- One of the Brothers asking for your help right before that chemistry test you “studied all night for”
- Belen vs. Columbus football tailgates (juniors, get ready)
- Mr.Crossman’s way of telling you your paper stinks, without ever really saying it
- Mr.Bravo’s hair
- Mas Building Bathrooms
- Brother Herb giving you credit to “pay him back” for Gatorade after practice
- Paul being not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need
- Mr.Lynskey’s stories
- Fried rice Tuesdays and Chop-Chop Thursdays
- And finally, yelling C-Pride at any event and instantly making ten new friends.
Good luck on your midterms Explorers, we are almost there.